When you use www.islimagames.com (referred to as our “website”), we collect personal information from you. As you browse Islima Games’s website, we collect and process your personal information.
Our business is constantly changing, and so does our Privacy Notice. Our website is updated frequently, so you should check it often. Our current Privacy Notice applies to all the information we have about you and your account, unless otherwise indicated. Our company sticks by its promises, however, and will never materially change its policies and practices without the consent of the customers whose data we have collected in the past.
Kind of Information We Collect from You
Data collected on our site (cookies, usage data, profile information – username, email, password, name, company, address, phone number) is used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and sales
- UX (User Experience)
- Online newsletter
- Profiling (for newsletter
- and sales campaigns)
As well as using the following services:
- Islima Games Website (www.islimagames.com/)
- Woocommerce (https://www.woocommerce.com/)
- Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/)
- Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com/)
The information we collect from you is collected in three ways:
- You provide it directly to us;
- As you use our websites, we receive it automatically;
- Through our websites, you may share it with another user.
We use the information we collect from our site to operate, provide, and improve our services, as previously explained. These purposes include:
Purchasing and delivering products and services. Taking care of your orders, delivering your products and services, processing payments, and communicating with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers is how we use your personal information.
Service provision, troubleshooting, and improvement. By using your personal information, we can provide functionality, analyse performance and fix errors, as well as improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
Personalization and recommendations. As part of our personalization efforts, we use your personal information to suggest features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and tailor your experience.
Maintain legal compliance. To comply with laws, we may collect and use your personal information.
Keeping in touch with you. In relation to our services, we use your personal information to communicate with you via a variety of channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
Credit risk management and fraud prevention. In order to protect the security of our customers, we process personal information in order to prevent and detect fraud and abuse.
Consent-related purposes. Depending on the purpose for which your personal information is to be processed, we may also ask for your consent. Our processing of your personal information for a specified purpose is subject to your consent. If you withdraw your consent, our processing will cease.
Information Acquired and its Use
No information about our customers is sold, distributed or offered to third parties. For these and only these exceptions and their relative purposes:
Company-subsidiaries. We may share your data with our subsidiaries and other companies within our group (companies controlled or owned by Islima Games).
Unless otherwise specified, you will receive notice when your personal information might be shared with third parties, and you will be given the opportunity to opt out.
Communicating with our users. We may contact you by email regarding your account or use of our services as needed. You may receive emails from us promoting other products or services available from us, or requesting you to complete a survey regarding your experience with our products or services. If you do not wish to receive these communications, click the “unsubscribe” link within an email or contact us at email@example.com.
Data Security, Change & Retention
Your privacy and security are our top priorities.
- Encryption protocols and software are used to protect your personal information during transmission.
- When handling credit card information, we adhere to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Whenever we collect, store, or disclose personal information about our customers, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. You may be required to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you as part of our security procedures.
- The password you use for your computer, devices, and applications should be protected against unauthorised access. Passwords for your account should be unique and cannot be used for other online accounts. If you’re using a shared computer, make sure you sign off.
- It is possible to update some types of information directly through your account settings. If you are unable to make changes to your account information, please contact us and we will try to assist. For your privacy and security, we may require you to take certain steps or provide additional information to verify your identity before providing any information or making corrections. It is important to keep in mind that our services may not work properly if you delete or limit the use of your information.
- Data are kept for as long as needed to provide the service requested by the User, or to achieve the purposes outlined in this document, and the User may always ask the Data Controller to suspend or remove the data.
Islima Games welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. If you have concerns or want to reach out to a data controller, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.